Thursday, March 26, 2015

200 word sentence


Sometimes I wonder what it would be like if you were still here on Earth with me, I think of the way you used to smell, sound and feel whether it be when you were dirty or clean - I love everything about you no matter what, even though you tended to annoy me to the extreme at times- I will always love you and the stupid things you would do, but sadly you are no longer here- you are there, floating around with the stars in the sky and I’m hoping you are thinking of me also, along with the way I smell, sound and feel as I stay here and constantly scream out questions concerning -why you left me and why you were the one that was chosen-there’s so many people in this world but God picked you-I mean hey maybe you’re a lucky one, there’s no need to stress or worry anymore about things that don’t matter-I always wonder what you’re doing up there, if you’re enjoying your alone time or waiting for some company- I thought of joining you once soon after you left me, I couldn't handle the pain or the emptiness I felt when you weren't around anymore- but I decided I would wait and carry on with the thought of you and the way you smell, sound and feel whether you were dirty or clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment