Thursday, March 26, 2015

Angry Letter

Dear man sitting in the corner booth of this restaurant, 

I'm not sure what to think honestly. I've been contemplating going over to you and tell you how I really feel but then I change my mind. Don't get me wrong, I've tried to ignore it. Tried to ignore the obnoxious chewing sounds coming from your corner booth in this restaurant. But I simply can't. You're all alone yet you're the loudest one here. This is my favorite place to go for lunch and you're ruining it right now. I didn't get any sleep last night and the noise is really putting me over the edge. I can't even focus on my homework because your chewing is so loud. I swear it's echoing off the walls and surrounding me. It's not only distracting but also gross. Please chew with your mouth closed from now on. No one wants to hear a loud chewer in a restaurant when they're trying to enjoy their food also. Now I don't want to sound rude or anything. I don't want you to think that at all, that is another reason why I didn't walk over to you and say this out loud. I didn't want to embarrass you at all. Please try to enjoy your food with your mouth closed and quietly from now on, I don't want to write another letter again.

Thank you

Sincerely, 
Girl on the other side of the restuarant

No comments:

Post a Comment