Monday, April 6, 2015

Love and Hate

I have to get used to the new smell roaming around me. The new sounds off in the distance while I stand on my front porch. The new sight I see from my house. Everything is unfamiliar and untouched in the house. This is a new start to the beginning of my future and it is an unbelievable feeling. I'm in love with the idea of not knowing anyone and being able to become a new person. I am blown away that my parents chose this location as own new house. Who knew this is where my future would end up. I get to walk the beach everyday and smell the ocean breeze as it blows through my screen door. I could get used to living here everyday. 

Everything is altered from the ordinary. There is a new smell, sound and sight around me now. I did not want to move here. I want my familiar smell, sounds and sight. I'm sickened by the new idea of my future, especially from the fact that my parents made me move here. I want my friends back home, I hate being alone. I feel as if I am a bird lost in the sky, not knowing where to go. I want to go back to my old life. I want the life I know and not this unfamiliar one. I am done with this place already, bring me back home.  

No comments:

Post a Comment